Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Natural
Average rating / 5
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Natural Product OverviewSquier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s returns you to a classic period in Jazz Bass history. Sporting two crisp-sounding Fender®-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped neck, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s offers super '70s sound and feel for today's left-handed bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Featuring a Soft maple body, Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, 20-fret maple fingerboard with black binding and black block inlays, Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups and a Black pickguard.
This model has a slightly thinner "C"-shaped neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) than most models, providing a fast, smooth and comfortable fret-hand feel.
These Fender-designed pickups are full of growling, authentic Fender tone.
The elegant high-end look of a bound fingerboard with block inlays first appeared on Fender basses in 1966 and is considered a classic Fender design element, especially on 1970s-era Jazz basses. That stylish look is re-created here in authentically vintage detail.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Wood: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickups: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge and Middle)
- -Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Tone
- Other Features: Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs