Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box
Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box Product Overview by GAK
The OX Amp Top Box is an analog reactive load box for tube guitar amps, allowing you to easily play and record your tube amp anywhere and at any volume.
The unit features UA's impressive Dynamic speaker modelling, emulating both speaker break up and cone cry. As well as this you will also find Universal Audio's EQ, Compression, Delay and Reverb effects.
There's a whole host of mic and guitar cabinet emulations on board, all accessible using the front panel "Rig" control.
- Premium, no-compromise analog reactive load box for tube guitar amps
- Five finely-tuned guitar amp attenuation levels
- Front-panel “Rig” control for instant, album-quality mic and speaker cabinet emulations
- UA Dynamic Speaker Modelling emulates speaker breakup and cone cry
- World-class Universal Audio EQ, compression, delay, and reverb effects built-in
- Selectable 4, 8, and 16-ohm operation
- Front-panel Headphone out for silent practice with cranked tones
- Balanced TRS line outs, and S/PDIF digital outs for recording
- Pair with OX mobile or desktop app over Wi-Fi for editing and saving presets
- Play and record your tube amp in its perfect tonal sweet spot — anywhere, and at any volume
- Instantly audition dozens of album-quality mic and guitar cabinet emulations with front panel "Rig" control
- Pair your amp to the world's best reactive load, with boutique UA analog quality — built for years of home and studio use
- Get authentic "edge of destruction" tones complete with speaker breakup and cone cry, via UA Dynamic Speaker Modelling