Vox StompLab IIB Modeling Bass Effects Pedal
Introducing the new series of multi-effects pedals from Vox, the StompLab IIB Modeling Bass Effects Processor! These compact, yet powerful pedal units are designed for ease of use and are packed full of great effects. Presets are saved in genre categories, with 10 variations under each genre, which cover traditional tones as well as quirky, unusual sounds. The addition of an expression pedal to the unit gives the Vox StompLab even greater control and versatility. Built into a sophisticated, compact metal casing the StompLab IIB is built to last!
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want!
- StompLab IIB provides 61 types of modeling effects
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- The StompLab IIB provides an expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
Great pedal.for the price. Sounds good and well built.
So far I love it. Barely gotten to grips with it but the range of sounds for the price is crazy good.