Vox V845 Wah Pedal
After developing the first incarnation of the Wah-Wah effect in the '60s, Vox has become a name which is synonymous with quality guitar effects. The V845 is an enhanced version of the original Wah designed by Vox. Featuring AC power capability and a rugged black metal casing, the V845 is a pedal that is built to last. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment" for guitar players of all levels and abilities today!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)
No upgrades available
love the use of wah and the vox does the job great
Was as described delivered on time and left in my safe place
Good solid pedal. Not tried as it’s a gift to someone.
The real deal
Have not used this product, as it a present for my grandson, but I know it will be perfect.