Vox V845 Wah Pedal
After developing the first incarnation of the Wah-Wah effect in the '60s, Vox has become a name which is synonymous with quality guitar effects. The V845 is an enhanced version of the original Wah designed by Vox. Featuring AC power capability and a rugged black metal casing, the V845 is a pedal that is built to last. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment" for guitar players of all levels and abilities today!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)
No upgrades available
Good solid pedal. Not tried as it’s a gift to someone.
The real deal
Have not used this product, as it a present for my grandson, but I know it will be perfect.
A real bargain for the price! Truly vintage late 60s, early 70s sound! Highly recommended!
Chunky, well built, top sound quality.