Yamaha DXR10 Active
Yamaha DXR10 Product Overview by GAK
The DXR10 active PA speaker system has been designed by Yamaha in collaboration with NEXO and is truly crafted with sound design at the forefront. By combining the latest acoustic tech with advanced digital sound processing, Yamaha provides an unparalleled speaker.
The speaker features an 10-inch low-frequency driver, a 1.4 inch high-frequency class-D powered amplifier which delivers 1100W of dynamic power.
NEXO have well and truly put their stamp on the product, delivering a 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "C-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing, FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
Yamaha Product Overview
The Yamaha DXR10 is a compact active PA speaker system, and is part of the DXR loudspeaker series. Designed in collaboration with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, the DXR series draws on decades of speaker experience.
The Yamaha DXR10 builds on the success of the acclaimed DSR Series by combining the latest acoustic technologies with advanced digital sound processing to deliver unprecedented performance in a compact and lightweight system.
The DXR10 features an 10-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR8 encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "C-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing, FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR10 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets (sold separately). All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers (see related items on the right).
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 10-inch low-frequency driver and 1.4" high-frequency driver
- Class-D Amplifiers deliver 1100W of dynamic power
- 131dB maximum SPL
- 56Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- Sophisticated "D-CONTOUR" multi-band dynamic processor
- FIR-X Digital Crossover Filtering
- 48-bit precision
- DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain
- Intelligent on-board 3-channel mixer
- Smart linking function with stereo/mono option
- Front and rear pole-mounting
- Flyable via provided M10 rigging points or using optional U-brackets
- System expandable through adding DXS subwoofers: DXS12 or DXS15
- Weight: 14.6kg
- Designed in collaboration with NEXO