Yamaha EMX5014C Powered Mixer
More sources? Bigger venues? If your sound reinforcement requirements are getting serious, but you still want the convenience and reliable performance of a Yamaha powered mixer, check out the console-style EMX5014C.
Here's an all-in-one solution that will appeal to bands and venue operators alike. The EMX5014C transports and sets up with the ease of systems built around the smaller EMX-series powered mixers, but will also prove it's worth in more permanent installations. It can even be rack-mounted for vertical or angled operation, and real space savings!
But of course the EMX5014C offers much more than just convenience. It provides a surprising palette of features and versatile signal routing options that can take your live sound to the next level. And it's a Yamaha, so you know it's going to sound great.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- YAMAHA EMX5014C POWERED MIXER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Maximum Output Power: 400W/4ohms, 350W/8ohms.
- Input Connectors: Ch. 1-6 XLR and Phone. Ch. 7-8, 9-10 XLR and Phone, Ch. 11/12, 13/14 XLR and Pin.
- EQ: HIGH 10 kHz Shelving, MID MONO 250-5 kHz, STEREO 2.5 kHz Peaking, LOW 100 Hz Shelving.
- Phantom Voltage: 48V.
- 9-Band Graphic Equalizer: 63, 125, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 16 kHz.
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi-Effects 24-Bit Ad/DA,32-Bit Internal Processing, 16 Programs.
- Power Amp Mode: Left/Right, AUX1/MONO, AUX 1/2.
- Dimensions: 444x493x155mm.
- Weight: 10.5 kg.
- YAMAHA EMX5014C POWERED MIXER FEATURES:
- 14-input, 10-channel mixer.
- Single-knob compressor on each input.
- Feedback locater LEDs on each input.
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency rumble.
- Channel on/off switch on each channel.
- Channel PFL switches.
- Peak and signal indicators on all input channels.
- Linear Aux 1 and Aux2, and Effect return faders with AFL switches.
- Stereo master faders with PFL and AFL monitor switches.
- Limiter indicaters signal limiter activation due to power amp overload.
- Power amplifier output selector: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel.