Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
High-grade monitor headphones that deliver a balanced sound faithful to the source, the HPH-MT5 is perfect for the commercial, project or home studio or just for personal listening. Folding arms and a super-light design (just 245g) make these highly portable.
It takes a true original to become an industry standard and, since their inception, our NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become a mainstay of professional studios the world over, renowned for their legendary accuracy. From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS Series, we've remained faithful to a design philosophy focused on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound. Our MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today’s professional studio and monitoring applications.
With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design, with the durability to hold up to the rigors of the road, the Yamaha MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort you’ll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.
Accurate sound for professional monitoring and 250gm light weight
High-grade monitor headphones that deliver a balanced sound faithful to the source. Perfect for in the studio, music production at home, or for personal listening. Comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions thanks to ultra light weight 250g hardware.
MT5 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets. Made from aluminium wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a wide frequency response of 20 Hz-20 kHz, and deliver flat and high-resolution sound that meets the demands of professional monitoring.
Other acoustic components
From the arms to the ear cups, all acoustic components in MT5 headphones have been designed to deliver the accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
Superb Isolation and Comfortability
For professional users who perform critical listening and studio recording, it is important that their headphones fit in a way that prevents fatigue during extended listening sessions, and isolation that allows concentration while working. HPH-MT5 headphones provide superb comfort and isolation, and are specifically designed to meet the high standards of professional users.
MT5 headphones feature a sleek, stylish design with a closed-back, circumaural configuration that provides a comfortable fit and excellent isolation.
- Type Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL) 100dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance 51 Ω (at 1kHz)
- Driver Unit 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable 3.0m (9.8ft), straight cable
- Connector 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 165 x 203 x 88 mm (6.5" x 8.0" x 3.5") (Without cable&plug)
- Weight 245g (0.5lbs) (Without cable&plug)
- Accessories 3.0m Straight cable, Threaded 6.3mm (1/4") gold-plated adaptor, Nylon carrying bag
- 40mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils which deliver a broad frequency range, from 20Hz to 20kHz
- A closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- A super-light design with smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions for comfort, even during extended mix sessions
- Multi-axis arm pivoting with an adjustable length allows for a comfortable wearing position
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm make the HPH-MT5 headphones ideal for use in tough working environments or for travelling
- 3m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
- Stereo minijack connector with full-size 1/4" stereo jack adapter included
- Includes carrying bag