Yamaha KS-SW100 Keyboard Subwoofer
Yamaha KS-SW100 Keyboard Subwoofer Product Overview by GAK
Ideal for the gigging musician, the Yamaha KS-SW100 Keyboard Subwoofer features some of Yamaha's most advanced and high-performance bass technologies such as the new Twisted Flare Port which contributes to clear and tight bass, alongside Advanced YST II Technology. The KS-SW100's design is comprised of an 8" cone woofer and a larger body, resulting in full, powerful bass response which enhances the enjoyment of your music performance even more.
This subwoofer is compatible with the PSR-A3000, PSR-S970, PSR-S770, PSR-S670 and PSR-EW400 Yamaha keyboards.
- Driver: 20 cm (8”) cone
- Dynamic Power: 100 W (5 ohms)
- Output Power: 50 W (100 Hz, 5 ohms, 10% THD)
- Frequency Response: 28–200 Hz
- Advanced YST: Yes
- Twisted Flare Port: Yes
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 291 x 292 x 341 mm; 11-1/2” x 11-1/2” x 13-3/8”
- Weight: 8.5 kg; 18.7 lbs.