Yamaha PSR-F51 Home Portable Keyboard
Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable Keyboard Overview for Home and Education.
The Yamaha PSR-F51 keyboard is a perfect entry level, straightforward keyboard designed for home, education or general practise. There's plenty of sounds and functions on the PSR-F51 to keep you entertianed for hours including 114 ryhthms and 120 voices from all kinds of insruments including pianos, strings, guitars, sytnhs and much more. This keyboard would sit well in the bedroom or classroom with enough power to keep younger ones engaged and older ones experiementing with sounds as they journey deeper into playing. It's battery powered for music on the go or taking to a friends for homework, duets or general keyboard fun! If you would like to know any more about the PSR-F51, please see below or give us a call directly in the piano store on 01273 665420.
What Yamaha have to say.
Easy, user friendly and fun!
The PSR-F51 is incredibly easy to use with its color-coded, intuitive control panel.
Simply select a voice, choose a rhythm and start. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3 !
Voices and Styles from all around the world
With 120 Voices & 114 Styles, the PSR-F51 is amazingly versatile. In addition to familiar favouries such as pianos, guitars and brass, the keyboard also features many traditional instruments from all over the world. Dual Voice combines instruments such as piano and strings for a rich and powerful sound.Powerful sound
With the combination of 2.5W + 2.5W amplifiers and high-quality Yamaha Voices, you can enjoy powerful and realistic sound when performing in a wide variety of different situations.Useful functions for practice including a metronome and a Duo mode
The built-in metronome allows players to hone their sense of rhythm—vital when performing—while practicing. The PSR-F51 also offers a Duo mode that enables two people to play together on identical keyboard sections, which can be very useful when performing live or during lessons.Headphones output jack
Use your headphones to practice without disturbing others or connect the instrument to a sound system when playing on stage. (Headphones and connecting cables not included)
Operate using batteries
The PSR-F51 can be operated using batteries instead of an AC adaptor. It requires six 1.5-V AA size batteries, which can be either rechargeable (1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries or equivalent) or non-rechargeable.Music Rest
The keyboard comes complete with a music rest for holding sheet music.
- Yamaha PSR-F5Size/Weight
- -Width 940 mm (37”)
- -Height 109 mm (4-5/16”)
- -Depth 306 mm (12-1/16”)
- -Weight Weight 3.4 kg (7 lbs 8 oz) (not including batteries)
- Control Interface
- -Number of Keys 61
- -Touch Response No
- -Display Type LED display
- -Language English
- -Panel Language English
- -Tone Generation Tone Generating Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- -Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 32
- -Preset Number of Voices 120
- -Types Reverb Yes (Fixed in Voice/Non controllable)
- -Chorus Yes (Fixed in Voice/Non controllable)
- -Functions Panel Sustain Yes
- Accompaniment Styles:
- -Preset Number of Preset Styles 114
- -Fingering Multi
- -Style Control Main, Fill-in
- -Preset Number of Preset Songs 30
- -Lesson/Guide Part Mute
- -Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- -Tempo Range 11 - 280
- -Transpose -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- -Tuning Yes
- Storage and Connectivity:
- -Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12V
- -Headphones Stereo MINI-Jack x 1
- Amplifiers and Speakers:
- -Amplifiers 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- -Speakers 8 cm x 2
- -Power Supply
- Power Supply:
- -AC Adaptor PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha, or six "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption 6 W (with PA-130)
- -Included Accessories Music Rest Yes