Zoom G2 Four Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Overview
SOUNDS WITHOUT END
Using all-new amp modelling and innovative IR technologies, the Zoom G2 Four gives guitarists more sound variations to choose from than ever before. You can create amazing sounds right out of the box.
COMPREHENSIVE AMP MODELS
Zoom G2 Four takes amp modelling to the next level. Carefully recreated emulations of classic amps are combined with speaker simulations using our new multi-layer IR technology. As a result, guitarists benefit from great sounds and always have the feeling of being on the “big stage”, regardless of the environment.
Each amp model is based on Zoom’s innovative Multi-Layer IRs, which capture the sound characteristics as well as the feel of classic amps and speaker cabinets. These IRs have been sampled at three volume levels through legendary cabinets and can be crossfaded and activated depending on the volume of your guitar.
HISTORIC GUITAR SOUNDS
Preloaded in the form of 250 presets, these patches were designed to document the sonic evolution of guitar sound. Each patch recreates the sound of a legendary song from the 1950s to the present day.
BRIMMING WITH EFFECTS
The internal patches include over 100 effects, recreating a wide range of traditional and boutique sounds, from classic spring reverbs to extreme distortion and modulation effects to wah-wah and more. Mix and match up to 7 effects to create your own patches.
Zoom’s new cross-key navigation concept helps you control the pedal with just your feet and make adjustments on the fly. In addition, four endless knobs allow you to quickly adjust effect parameters as well as output settings.
The redesigned control surface makes it even easier to edit effect parameters, rearrange effect chains, and access the looper and tuner.
THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR PEDALBOARD
The G2 Four’s compact design and diverse effects selection make it a powerful addition to any existing pedalboard.
OPTIMISED FOR AMPS, MONITOR SPEAKERS AND HEADPHONES
The G2 Four is designed to connect to guitar amps, studio monitors, PAs and headphones. After switching on, you set up the G2 Four perfectly for your setup by selecting between LINE and AMP.
Use the built-in 80-second looper for songwriting or enhance your performance with additional sound layers.
PLAY TO THE BEAT
Play along to any of the 68 beats on the built-in rhythm machine. This rhythm section is the perfect accompaniment when practising, whether it’s metal, blues or any other genre.
Record at home or in the studio with your favourite effects and amp models by connecting the G2 Four to your computer via USB-C.
Thanks to the ever-growing library of patches and effects, every guitarist can expand their sound selection via the Guitar Lab app (for iOS / Android).
- 22 amp/cabinet models with newly developed multi-layer IR technology
- 79 guitar effects including boutique pedal modelling
- Use of up to 7 effects simultaneously
- 250 preloaded patches with sounds that recreate guitar sounds from the 50s to today
- 300 patch memories in total
- Additional effects/patches can be installed, edited and saved via the Handy Guitar Lab app for iOS and Android.
- An external expression pedal can be used to control effects such as volume, pitch and wah in real time
- Lightweight and compact design that fits in the pocket of your guitar case
- 80-second looper function
- 68 rhythm patterns that can be played in sync with the looper
- Output EQ for quick adjustment of the overall sound to the playing environment
- AUX IN jack for connecting a music player, etc.
- Autosave function that automatically saves effect settings
- Tuner function that supports open tuning and drop tuning
- USB connection for Handy Guitar Lab, 2-in/2-out audio interface and firmware updates
- Can be powered via USB bus (computer or power bank) or via the supplied AC adapter (AD-16)
- Unit size (LxWxH): 185mm x 145mm x 70mm