Ampeg Venture V12 Bass Amplifier Head Overview
The portable 1200-watt Venture® V12 amplifier offers modern features, easy-to-use and intuitive controls, and an extensive array of tone-shaping tools. Features include a legacy preamp with 3-band EQ with sweepable Mids, Ultra Hi/3-way Ultra Lo switches, a footswitchable SGTTM Overdrive circuit with SVT® and B15 voicing switch, and a variable compressor.
1200-watt Venture® V12 bass Amplifier
Ampeg Venture® Series amplifiers deliver the modern style and features sought by contemporary bassists—continuing a tradition of innovation that stretches back to the dawn of the electric bass. Powerful yet portable and lightweight yet roadworthy, the series comprises the Venture V3, Venture V7, and Venture V12. With their easy-to-use and intuitive controls.
Featuring easy-to-use and intuitive controls, the Venture V12 offers an extensive array of tone-shaping tools that include a legacy preamp, 3-band EQ with sweepable Mids, Ultra Hi and 3-way Ultra Lo switches, a Super Grit Technology™ (SGT™) Overdrive circuit with SVT® and B15 voicings, and a highly musical variable compressor. An effects loop with Mix control, an XLR direct output, an Aux input, and a Phones output enhance connectivity, as do the Neutrik® speakON® outputs. All circuitry is analog except for the solid-state Class D amplifier. Add an optional AFS2 footswitch for remote control of the SGT overdrive and other functions, and an optional heavy-duty padded Venture carrying bag to protect your Venture V12.
- • Legacy Preamp with 3-band EQ
- • Sweepable Mids
- • Ultra Hi/3-way Ultra Lo switches
- • Footswitchable SGT Overdrive circuit with SVT and B15 voicing switch
- • Onboard variable compressor
- • Lightweight and compact
- • 1200 watts @ 4 ohms
- • Effects loop with Mix control, XLR DI output, Aux input, Phones output
- • Dual Neutrik® speakON® outputs
- • Preamp Out/Power Amp In
- • Optional AFS2 footswitch for SGT overdrive and other functions
- • Optional heavy-duty padded Venture carrying bag