Aguilar TH500 Tone Hammer 500 Lightweight Bass Head
Tone Hammer 500 features 500 watts, a solid state preamp section with 4-band EQ and fully adjustable drive control, switchable high and low impedance jack input socket, effects loop, high quality whisper fan with thermal speed control, an XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch and tuner output, housed in a tough metal casing round out the all new feature set on the Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 bass amplifier head.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: /- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: /- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz
- Treble: /- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75"W X 8.5"D X 2.75"H
- Warranty: Three year limited
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.