Analog Experience - The Player is the smallest, most lightweight and simple version of the series. It features a compact MIDI keyboard controller and light version of Analog factory software giving a very easy-to-use and affordable package including the very best of Arturia's signature sounds and a dedicated quality keyboard perfect for the mobile musician.
The rugged and lightweight keyboard make the controller a must for travel, while maintaining the profile of a high end metal and wood controller- that can be used with any other software. The Player software, offering 1000 sounds, is an ideal way to get the most out of our TAE® based synths without getting into the details and complications of sound design.
Packed full of our hottest analog sounds made by our international team, this software gives a full spectrum review of 7 of our best analog emulating software synths.
All presets in Analog Factory have been carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths : minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet 5 and Prophet VS. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
If you need a high-end, portable 25-key MIDI keyboard and a compilation of our best analog sounds then Analog Experience - The Player is for you.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Includes Analog Player with 1000 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads"¦) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long"¦), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- Keyboard : 25 keys with velocity
- Controllers : 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 1 modulation Joystick, 5 switches
- Connectors : Hold, Sustain, Expression
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- PC: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
- Mac: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
- Windows: XP/VISTA/SEVEN
- Mac OS X: 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary