Boss ACS-PRO Acoustic Singer Pro Combo
Boss Acoustic Singer Pro Combo Product Overview
The Acoustic Singer Pro takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity.
Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete
Amplifying your acoustic guitar with the Acoustic Singer Pro is a truly inspiring experience. BOSS engineers worked tirelessly to accurately reproduce the instrument’s fast transient response and natural, three-dimensional feel, and each amplifier element was carefully developed to achieve this. A powerful bi-amp design with extended peak power delivers tight, high-definition sound with ultra-clean broadband frequency response. The custom woofer and dome tweeter feature innovative materials and precision design points that work together to fill the stage with rich, naturally diffused sound. Other fine details include a unique cabinet construction method that eliminates unwanted
Guitar Channel with Acoustic Resonance
The Acoustic Singer Pro’s guitar channel features a discrete
Mic Channel for Vocals and More
The Acoustic Singer Pro also includes a dedicated mic channel, giving singing guitarists a compact, all-in-one amplification solution. A discrete
Automatic Vocal Harmonies and Looping
A standout feature of the Acoustic Singer Pro is its vocal harmony function, which creates live harmonies as you sing and play
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 120–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches
No upgrades available
Only had a little time with the amp so far own a boss katana and was really pleased with that so looked into the singer pro acoustic for singing and acoustic guitar. Was pleased with the sound quality for both guitar and vocals and when you consider the cost of a looper and voice harmoniser it does the job in one package. Boss seem to be thinking about what we want and delivering it. The build quality looks and ease of use is a bonus.
Great bit of kit.
This is a great sounding amp that is designed for the acoustic musician.The basic sound of the amp is very good with lots of options for tweaking and effects that are really usable. Build quality is strong, which is what you expect from Boss. The only thing that lets it down is the looper which will play for 2 seconds when you're trying to clear the loop, meaning you have to mute the amp in a gig situation to do this, hence the 4 stars, but don't let that put you off what is really a very practical amplifier. Serious 'loopers' will probably use a seperate pedal anyway.
One of the best if not the best amp for home a small gigs does just about anything you want and simple to use