Boss JB-2 Angry Driver Overdrive Pedal
Boss JB-2 Angry Driver Overdrive Pedal Product Overview by GAK
Born from the mutual passion of two industry leaders, BOSS and JHS Pedals have collaborated to create the JB2 Angry Driver overdrive pedal in celebration of BOSS' 40th anniversary. BOSS' first ever collaborative pedal, the JB2 Angry Driver combines the expressive low-to-mid gain tones from the iconic BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver with the raw rock voice of the Angry Charlie from JHS to deliver unparalleled versatility and range from a single compact pedal, allowing wide tonal variations.
The JB-2 Angry driver is highly flexible, featuring three dual-concentric knobs to provide independent drive, tone, and level control for each overdrive type and a mode selector for choosing individual overdrive types, two series connections for incredible stacking, or parallel connection for distinct new sounds. There is also a mode for toggling between BOSS and JHS overdrives with the built-in pedal switch, plus a remote jack for external control. The multi-colour LED indicates whether you have selected BOSS mode (blue), JHS mode (red) or both together (purple).
With a plethora of unique features and its endless tonal possibilities, this iconic collaboration celebrating 40 years of BOSS' legendary compact pedals is truly unmissable for fanatics of either brand.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, MODE knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, REMOTE jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 50 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 9.5 hours, Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series), Foot switch: FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7