Eastman E20D Dreadnought Acoustic
Martin D-15M Dreadnought Acoustic, Mahogany £1,399.00
Martin 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic, Mahogany £1,349.00
Guild M-20 USA £1,336.00
Guild M-20 USA Vintage Sunburst £1,425.00
Guild D-20 USA Mahogany Natural £1,289.00
Martin D-15 Special Edition Dreadnought Acoustic £1,450.00
Martin 000-15 Special Edition Auditorium Acoustic £1,450.00
Eastman AC522CE Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic £1,399.00
Eastman E10OOSS/v Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic, Antique Violin Varnish £1,329.00
Eastman E10SS/v Traditional Sloped Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic, Antique Violin Varnish £1,329.00
Eastman E20OO Grand Concert Acoustic £1,329.00
Eastman E20OO Grand Concert Acoustic, Sunburst £1,329.00
Eastman E20D Product Overview
The E20D Dreadnought Acoustic is a full sized, solid-wood guitar from Eastwood. Featuring a Adirondack spruce top and beautiful sold East indian Rosewood back and sides.
Modelled on the iconic guitars of the 30's/40's, the E20D comes an a stunning natural finish.
A faithful variation of a USA-made dreadnaught at a great price point.
Eastman E20D Specifications:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case