Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress XO Analog Flanger Pedal
Electro Harmonix's classic Electric Mistress Flanger is now available in a compact die-cast package with a number of enhancements. All designed to make the heralded analog pedal more applicable to today's pedalboards.
The circuit remains true to its roots, but now EHX have added a standard EHX9.6-200mA power supply (included) or a 9 volt battery clip. True Bypass switching and an LED has been added too.
The Electric Mistress was introduced in 1976 and the Deluxe version followed in '78. Throughout its decades-long history, musicians have consistently been captivated by its rich, resonant flanging and unique Filter Matrix effect. In that mode the modulation waveform is disconnected from the flanger circuit, freezing the flanger and creating a matrix of filters. It enables a musician to achieve effects like the sound of chimes being played in unison with his or her instrument.
- The same incredible, rich, resonant flanging now in a pedalboard friendly package
- Unique Filter Matrix mode stops the sweep for freeze-frame tones and tricks
- LED to indicate when effect is engaged
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- EHX9.6-200mA power supply included, also runs on 9V battery
- Dimensions (Inches): 4.0 W x 4.75 L x 2.25 H
- Dimensions (mm): 102 W x 121 L x 89 H
Its a really great pedal and at a good price
I used to have the original one & this sounds just as good. You need to experiment to find the 'sweet' spots