EVH 5150 III 50W EL34 Head
EVH 5150III 50W EL34 head overview by GAK
Independent volume and gain control for all three channels has arrived with the 5150III® 50W EL34 head. Experience total control, along with the same lethal looks and ferocious EL34 tone of the 100-Watt head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver smoother contours, and greater sag and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with more sustain and versatility than ever before. Channel one boasts a more sparkling and compressed clean tone, while channels two and three possess a slightly darker and
compressed tone with even more saturation than before.
Other features include a rear-panel resonance control that tailors low-frequency response for all channels, a global presence control and shared three-band EQ for channels 1 and 2 with an independent EQ for channel 3.
Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH® motif, the EL34 50-watt head also is equipped with an effects loop, headphone jack, pre-amp out and midi-in.
- Series: EVH® 5150III®
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Inputs: One - 1/4”
- Channels: Three - (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Controls: Channel 1 Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and
- High, Channel 2 Independent Volume and Gain with shared Low,
- Mid, and High, Channel 3 Independent Volume, Gain, Low, Mid,
- and High EQ, with Global Presence and Resonance for all
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel (4-ohm minimum)
- Wattage: 50 Watts at 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Cabinet Material: Birch Plywood
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Control Panel: Gold Anodized
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Included Accessories: 4 Button Channel Footswitch
No upgrades available