Faith FECV12 Eclipse Venus Concert 12-String Electro Acoustic
The stunning Faith FECV12 Eclipse Venus Concert 12-String Electro Acoustic guitar was inspired by classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes, delivering loud performances in a smaller body. Featuring Solid tonewood construction, the Faith FECV12 Eclipse Venus 12-String is resonant, focussed and has a beautiful shimmering, chorus-like top end.
The Faith FECV12 Eclipse Venus Concert 12-String is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid genuine Mahogany and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. The guitar is finished in a rich, black stain and a PU lacquer overspray which serves to control the instruments resonance, thus achieving a more predictable tone when performing on stage. This model is also fitted with on-board Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex pickup & electronics, offering total control of your sound.
Includes a Faith fitted hardcase.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood : Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Black
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins : Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stero Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup
- Hardcase Included