Faith FKVMG Naked Venus Concert Acoustic, Mahogany
Faith FKVMG Naked Venus Concert Acoustic, Mahogany Product Overview
The Faith FKVMG Naked Venus is built around the iconic body shape that put Faith Guitars on the map, the Venus. Featuring a 15' lower bout width and a slimmer body depth the Venus hints to a classic OM design. Perfect for both finger-style and rhythmic strumming the FKVMG is comfortable and easy to play.
The Faith FKVMG Naked Venus Concert is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is Solid Mahogany, the back & sides are sold Mahogany and the fretboard is Indonesian Rosewood. Other appointments include an Abalone rosette and an all satin finish.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup electronics.
- Top Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding N/A
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 2mm Abalone
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type 2 Stage Satin all over