Faith FG1NCE PJE Legacy Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic
Faith FG1NCE PJE Product Overview by GAK
Part of the Patrick James Eggle Legacy series, the 'Saluda' shaped FG1NCE is a solid Sitka Spruce top guitar, offering mellow, rich tone.
Featuring a Neptune body shape, the guitar produces a large, resonate sound. The single cutaway design also makes it much easier to access the upper frets.
Also on the guitar you will find a neck finished in satin, giving you a fast, smooth feel. This is complimented by a Macassan figured Ebony fretboard.
The onboard pickup is a Flex Blend offering you volume, bass and treble controls alongside an inbuilt tuner.
Faith Product OverviewFocusing solely on Patrick James Eggle’s historic acoustic body shapes, our new PJE Legacy Series guitars set a new bar for professional excellence.
The Sitka Spruce tops of these guitars have been kiln-aged through a process of torrefaction or torrefication. The Spruce is air dried before being roasted in a kiln with precise controls over atmospheric and oxygen levels to reduce its moisture content. Then as the wood cools, precise amounts of moisture are re-introduced to the wood. The resulting timber is more stable – always good when used as a topwood - and aurally, it produces a rich, mellow tone with a mature voicing which would take perhaps 20 years of waiting to achieve under normal circumstances. Treating Spruce this way has its benefits on the way it looks too with it taking on a golden-caramel colouring that sees this series radiate an authentic, grown-up vibe.
Paired with a range of African Khaya Mahogany and Rosewood back and sides, these guitars have real power and depth of tone. They also feature solid high-figure, Flamed Maple bindings, Figured Ebony fingerboards and bridges, and bone nuts, saddles and bridge pins. Also for the first time in our history – each guitar has a solid Figured Ebony pickguard.
This Faith Neptune model is based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape.
A Baby-Jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, the Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized Jumbo.
- Pickguard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Top Wood: Torrefied Canadian Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: African Khaya Mahogany
- Side Wood: African Khaya Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover: Rotomatic 18:1 Nickel
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: Natural Bone
- Nut Width: 45mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Natural Bone
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer High Gloss all-over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman Flex Blend / Condenser Mic
- Hardcase: Faith Premium Hardcase Included