Fender '65 Twin Custom 15
The new '65 Twin Reverb Custom 15 is a welcome addition to our venerable Vintage Series amplifier line.
This all-tube combo amp couples an 85-watt '65 Twin Reverb Reissue chassis with an enlarged cabinet and single 15" speaker instead of the usual pair of 12s. The Twin's vibrato, reverb and crystal clean tones are great as always, and the 15's extra-fat clear bottom end, smooth treble and high power handling make are a godsend.
In partnership with Eminence, we created an updated speaker based on the now-collectible JBL® D130F model used by Fender in the 1960s and '70s. This driver's cast frame, shallow cone, high flux density, large voice coil and aluminum center cap delivers clean, precision performance for steel, jazz and country players (among others!). The speaker's 3D bass and treble separation will amaze you!
Other features include a metal badge on the grille, two-button reverb/vibrato footswitch, removable casters, nickel hardware, heavy-duty textured black vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, and an embroidered cover.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Vintage Reissue Series
- Type: All Tube Amp
- Output: 85 watts into 4 ohms
- Ohms: 4 ohms
- Speakers: 1-15" Custom Eminence® 4 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, p/n 0064398000, (Based on the Now Collectable JBL® D130F Speaker Used by Fender® in the '60s and '70s)
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features: Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- -Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- -Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- -Reverb, Vibrato (Speed, Intensity)
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight: 64 lbs. (34kg)
- -Height: 22" (55.9 cm),
- -Width: 26.15" (66.4 cm),
- -Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 4 X 6L6, Solid State Rectifier
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off, Cover and Casters