Marshall DSL20CR 20W 1x12 Valve Combo with Reverb
Marshall DSL20C Product Overview by GAK
The DSL20 is a 20W Combo featuring a 12" Celestion Seventy-80 speaker for crystal clear sound quality and tone.
The combo Amp features two
Engineered to give you fantastic sound at low levels, the power can be reduced from 20w to 10w without any adverse effects.
Onboard you will find a great choice of effects from studio reverb, an FX loop and tone shift.
- Model: DSL20C
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 20w (with power reduction option, 10w)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, presence, resonance, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion Seventy 80 speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Pre amp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight (kg): 16.3
- Width (mm): 500
- Height (mm): 420
- Depth (mm): 250