Marshall DSL100HR 100W Valve Head with Reverb
Marshall DSL100HR Product Overview by GAK
The 100HR from Marshall is a two gain channel head, delivering legendary DSL Marshall Tone. The ability to move between two sounds within each channel means that you can truly craft the tone of your guitar.
There are individual reverbs for each channel, the fx loop and the tone shift.
If you so please, all the features found on the amp can be controlled by MIDI equipment and if you're looking to record, fear not, there's functionality for that as well.
Don't worry about the Head being too loud, depending on your environment you can switch from 100w to 50w without any decrease in sound quality.
- Model: DSL100H
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 100w (with power reduction option to 50w)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Loop on/off switch, master volume II, master volume I, master select switch, reverb (ultra gain channel), reverb (classic gain channel), resonance, presence, tone shift switch, bass, middle, treble, ultra gain channel (OD1/2 switch, volume, gain), classic gain channel (clean/crunch switch, volume, gain), low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Pre amp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight (kg): 24.2
- Width (mm): 740
- Height (mm): 274
- Depth (mm): 242
It’s a Marshall what’s not to like I’m really an orange amplifier fan the AD30 and OR 50 but this DSL has moved on and I’m impressed very pleased I got this I run it along side my OR 50