Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Product Overview by GAK
The '65 Deluxe Reverb from Fender is the perfect amplifier for Rock, Country or Blues players. Used on many famous recordings such as Abbey Road, the amp provides a warm and fat tone.
The amp features a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, a 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes and a 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker.
The dual channel switch, you can choose between normal and vibrato mode and also included is classic
Features black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Fender Product Overview
The 22-watt (at 8 ohms) '65 Deluxe Reverb amp is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favourite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp.
Features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12" 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Series: Vintage Reissue Series
- Type: All Tube Amp
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Jensen® C-12K, 8 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, p/n 0057146000
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- -Tube Driven Spring Reverb,
- -Tube Vibrato,
- -2-Button footswitch,
- -Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- -Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass,
- -Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass,
- -Reverb, Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 17.5" (44.45 cm),
- Width: 24.5" (62.23 cm),
- Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 RectifierTube
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off