Fender Acoustic 100 amplifier
Fender Acoustic 100 Overview by GAK
Fender’s Acoustic 100 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar’s form and voice.
The perfect portable system for solo performances, the Acoustic 100 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
100W Output Power, 8” Full-Range Whizzer Cone Speaker, Bluetooth for audio streaming with wireless devices, Finished plywood Shell, Integrated Handle, XLR Line output, Headphone output, Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices, Universal voltage operation for global use – plug it into the wall, anywhere, USB jack for audio streaming/recording, Footswitch jack for optional 4-button effects on/off switch (P/N 008-0996-000) adds functions like Tap Tempo, Tuner, and more.
- -Series: Acoustic Series
- -Amplifier Type: Solid State
- -Height: 14” (35.5 cm)
- -Width: 18.5” (47.0 cm)
- -Depth: 9.25” (23.5 cm)
- -Weight: 17.6 lbs. (8 kg)
- -Speaker: One - 8” Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- -Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4” combined)
- -Channels: Two
- -Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase
- -Switch. Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select,
- -Phase Switch
- -Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus,Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- -Wattage: 100 Watts
- -Grille Cloth/Covering: Finished Plywood with Brown Covering
- -Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- -Knobs: Black Plastic
After checking out all the other options, this amp stood out. Great, clear tone. Easy to use. Buy a Fender footswitch for extra functionality. Recommended
Beautiful warm acoustic sound