Fender American Professional II Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3 Tone Sunburst
Your Chance To Win!
Any Customer that purchases a NEW Fender American Professional II Series Guitar/Bass, before and including 13th November 2020, will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win their choice of any Fender Effects Pedal (stock permitting).
5 lucky customers will be drawn at random, and contacted after the 14th November 2020, to redeem their desired Fender Effects Pedal. Please note, this cannot be despatched with the guitar, as the purchase will need to have already been completed to enter. GAK will contact the winners directly to find out which Fender Effects Pedal they would like to redeem and arrange delivery thereafter.
The Fender Stratocaster is one of the best-loved and most recognisable icons of music and beyond. The Strat has been the key to the sound of guitar legends from almost every genre of music since its introduction back to 1954. Although there have been many, more extreme variations over the years, the classic Fender Stratocaster remains King. The American Professional II Stratocaster is the next evolution of this legendary instrument, seamlessly blending modern technology and improvements with a timeless classic to produce a guitar ready to meet the demands of the modern player while giving traditional musicians everything they already love. The V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups impressively retain the warmth and bell-like chime beloved of generations of guitarists but also bring a whole new level of articulation. The redesigned bridge and 2-point tremolo combine with the newly sculpted neck heel and rolled fingerboard edges to deliver playability improvements you wouldn't have thought possible on such a well-loved classic. Also available as Left Handed.
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- “Super Natural” Neck finish
- Contoured Neck Heel
- Bevelled Neck Plate
- String Tree
- V-Mod II Pickups
- Push/Push Electronics Options: Coil Split on HSS Models, Adds Neck Pickup to Switch Position 1 on SSS
- Cold Rolled Steel Trem Block
- Double Tap Humbucker
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"