Fender American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Colour Sunburst
This model is part of the American Ultra Luxe series, which has models with advanced features such as a Floyd Rose tremolo system, unique colours, and stainless steel frets.
This Stratocaster has an Alder body with a 2-Colour Sunburst finish and sculpted rear body contours. It also features a Maple Augmented ‘D’-shaped neck and 22-fret Rosewood fretboard with medium-jumbo stainless steel frets and Ultra rolled fingerboard edges to make playing extra comfortable. It also has a TUSQ nut, and a 2-Point Deluxe synchronised tremolo with pop-in arm, which increases tuning stability, and the solid steel string block saddles provide better sustain.
For pickups, it has three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups, which are overwound for a higher output, providing a vibrant and articulate tone, and great for higher gain playing styles, providing a versatile range of tones using the 5-way switching blade.
To complete the look is an aged white pickguard and soft-touch knobs, white pearloid dots and nickel/chrome hardware. Includes a premium moulded hardshell case.
For players who demand the ultimate in performance and tone, American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses. Featuring stainless-steel frets and eye-catching custom colors with matching painted headcaps, the American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster is Ultra ’ elevated.
The American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster features a unique Augmented ‘D’ neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for endless playing comfort and a tapered neck heel that allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10’-14’ compound-radius fingerboard with 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities ’ without hum. Sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional, supremely comfortable in any playing position. Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and TUSQ nut.
This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Hardshell
- Color 2-Color Sunburst
- Configuration SSS
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Finish Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Shape Ultra “C”
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material TUSQ™
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics S-1™ Switch Adds Neck Pickup Into Positions 1 and 2
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
Had this guitar 2 weeks now and all I can say is wow. It's a fantastic guitar. The neck and feel is out of this world. Obviously the stainless steel frets help out here because they are just awesome It really is an experience to play. The augmented neck is brilliant. Love the sound and fe. The neck heel, although not really necessary does make it really easy to get them high frets and looks great too Stainless steel frets are the biggest here though and for me it's a must from now on