Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ Maple Fingerboard, Sienna Sunburst
Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ Overview.
The Fender Player Series has been a great success due to it's great build quality, affordability and it's visually aesthetic appearance. This year the Offset Series of guitars and basses has been given a revamp and incorporated into the Player Series to offer you even more choice from this great range. Models such as the Fender Player Mustang 90 available in Aged Natural, Burgundy Mist Metallic and Seafoam Green, The Fender Player Lead Series available as a Single Coil (Lead II) or Humbucker (Lead III) version in six great colours such as Neon Green, Metallic Purple and Sienna Sunburst to name a few. A nod back to '79 when the Original Lead series was released onto the market! The Fender Player Duo-Sonic and Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS are now available in a range of new colours including the very popular Tidepool and Seafoam Green. For the bass players we have the incredibly popular Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ in three great new colours. Sienna Sunburst, Aged Natural and the very cool Firemist Gold!
Since its original release in 1964, the Mustang Bass has been one of Fender's most enduring bass designs, finding its way into the hands of bassists ranging from The Rolling Stones to My Chemical Romance. This updated version of the short-scale underground hero adds the power of our venerable P Bass® and J Bass® pickups to the traditional Mustang design for flexible, thunderous bass tone with smooth playing feel and slick visual style.
Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ Specs:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 30"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 3 Ply
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)