Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass Fiesta Red
Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass Fiesta Red Overview by GAK
Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.The Road Worn '50s Precision Bass sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1950s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the bassist who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
Featuring a worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish, 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches, Maple neck with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets, Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup, Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, American Vintage four-saddle bridge, Reverse open-gear tuners.
CLASSIC VINTAGE STYLING
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic vintage styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender basses that came before it in the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s. From the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic vintage Fender bass design.
In addition to its other vintage-style features, this Precision Bass model features another elegantly authentic 1950s-era design element in the gilded form of a single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard.
ROAD WORN® LACQUER FINISH
This instrument includes a vintage-authentic nitrocellulose-lacquer finish that lets the body wood breathe with more natural resonance. Its Road Worn finish and hardware treatment imparts a cool aged look and feel, conveying the impression that this instrument has more than just a few miles on it.
- Model Name Road Worn™ '50s Precision Bass®
- Model Number 013-1712-(Color #)
- Series Road Worn™ Series
- Colors (303) 2-Color Sunburst,
- (340) Fiesta Red,
- (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Body Alder
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape,
- Fingerboard Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups 1 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid)
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Bridge American Vintage Precision®/Jazz® Bass
- Machine Heads Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Hardware Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Unique Features Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creating an Aged and Worn Appearance,
- Vintage Styling,
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard,
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS,
- Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100),
- P/N 073-7250-005
- Accessories Deluxe Gig Bag
- Case Deluxe Gig Bag
- Introduced 1/2009
- Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice