Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass, West Ham Colours
The Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass in West Ham Colours is based on the Iron Maiden four stringer's main touring bass. It's certainly visually striking, the love-it-or-hate-it olympic white finish with claret and blue binding and West Ham logo stand out from the crowd.
The upgrades aren't just cosmetic, however. A Fender High-Mass bridge boosts sustain and resonance, while a Seymour Duncan Steve Harris signature pickup delivers the treble-boosted zing that Harris is famous for. Every bass is shipped with Steve Harris Rotosound flatwounds. So if you love Iron Maiden or West Ham, look no further!
- Series: Artist
- Body: 2-Piece Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "U" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.615" (41.02 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pearloid Block, 7.25" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Fender High Mass
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Strings: Rotosound Steve Harris Signature Custom Flat-Wound
- (.050-.110 Gauges)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Steve Harris Signature P-Bass SPB-4
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Great value Fender P bass but for price paid should have a hard case .