Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass (Black)
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass Product Overview by GAK
The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass from Fender is a superb model that truly reflects the unique talents of the legendary Rush frontman.
The bass features an alder body, a C-shaped maple neck with a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular inlays. Also featuring two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups.
Fender Product Overview
Mean, mean stride! The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of thousands of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album.
The bass has an alder body; the one-piece C-shaped maple neck (thin) has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular inlays. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with the energy.
Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuning machines and a Fender hi-mass bridge.Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665427.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Thin "C" Shape,(Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass bridge
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.50" (38mm)
- Unique Features: Black Fingerboard Binding with Black Rectangular Shaped Position Markers, Slim Neck Profile, Badass II Bridge
- Strings: Super 7250M, NPS, Gauges: (.045, .065, .085, .105)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
What can I say....its beautiful, the finish on this bass is outstanding and with the c shaped neck it is really nice to play. Awsome.