Fender Nate Mendel P Bass, Candy Apple Red
Throughout a long career that started with hardcore punk and flourished first with Sunny Day Real Estate and then the Foo Fighters, there has really only been one main instrument for melodic yet hard-hitting bassist Nate Mendel--his 1971 Precision Bass®. Fender now brings you the Nate Mendel P Bass®, modeled after his beloved, battle-hardened instrument.
The Nate Mendel P Bass shares the same subtly idiosyncratic and distinctive features as the original, with special body contours, extra-slim neck and nut width, a lightly worn Candy Apple Red finish with a black pickguard, a powerful Seymour Duncan® Quarter PoundGäó split single-coil pickup, Fender Hi-Mass bridge for rock-solid sustain and stability, and Mendel's signature on the headstock. It also comes with a spare neck plate engraved with a special hybrid Foo Fighters/Fender logo and a deluxe gig bag. Tour bus and platinum records not included.
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck: Maple, Slim "C" (based on Mendel's '71 Precision Bass®)
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.615" (41.02 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® SPB-3 Quarter Pound for P Bass®
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage '70s Fender® Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- -Slim neck with smaller nut width
- -Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound pickup
- -Lightly Road Worn® lacquer finish
- -Extra neck plate included with "Fender/Foos" logo
Cracking guitar , well set up.
So pleased with this guitar. Sounds amazing - looks amazing and the service, communication and delivery time was excellent.