Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 3-Pickup, Bigsby VOS, Ebony
Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 3-Pickup w/ Bigsby VOS, Ebony Overview.
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
With its elegant lines and Ebony/Pearl/Gold aesthetic, the 1957 Les Paul Custom is easily one of the most iconic and beautiful guitars ever made. It features a body carved out of a single large piece of solid mahogany, unique among Les Paul models. The resulting dark mid-range tone from the body pairs perfectly with its bright-sounding solid Ebony fingerboard. All together, it's the pinnacle of guitar craftsmanship, design and tone. Gibson Custom Shop is proud to revive every last detail of the original ""Black Beauty"" for this '57 Les Paul Custom Reissue, from the dimensions and contours to the precise inlay patterns to the entire ownership experience.
- NECK NECK
- Material Solid Mahogany
- Profile Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Solid Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Historic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material Nylon
- Nut Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width 2.24"
- Inlays 1950s Pattern Mother of Pearl
- Joint Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- BODY BODY
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Binding Multi-ply
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- HARDWARE HARDWARE
- Finish Gold
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge No-Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar (or Bigsby if applicable)
- Tuning Machines Kluson Waffleback w/ Pearloid Tips
- Pickguard Multiply Laminated Acrylic
- TrussRod Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover Authentic Stepped 2-Ply Les Paul Custom
- Control Knobs Butyrate Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover Multiply Laminated Acrylic
- Control Covers Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons Brass
- Mounting Rings M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers Authentic Profile Gold-plated Nickel Silver
- ELECTRONICS ELECTRONICS
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Middle Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (if applicable)
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack Switchcraft
- MISCELLANEOUS MISCELLANEOUS
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
No upgrades available