Gibson Custom '58 Les Paul Standard VOS, Iced Tea
Gibson Custom '58 Les Paul Standard Overview by GAK:
The 2017 spec Gibson Custom Shop '58 Les Paul Standard is simply a fantastic guitar which offers many of the refinements that the Custom Shop has been working on over many years in a stunning package. So what we have is a one-piece non weight-relieved Mahogany aniline dyed body, one-piece Mahogany neck with a long tenon, hide glue fitted neck, top and fingerboard, historically accurate deluxe Kluson tuners, True Historic Spec plastic parts and a pair of now legendary Custombucker pickups. The serial numbers are period correct too- just like if you'd picked one up in a store in the late fifties. This guitar has a non-aged shiny nitrocellulose finish, a late 50's neck profile, an Aniline dyed Mahogany back and carries its own unique serial number on the back of the headstock starting with the number '8'.
Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity and brown & pink hardshell case included.
- Body: Solid, Non-Weight Relieved 1 Piece Mahogany Back
- Top: Carved Maple Top, attached with Hide Glue
- Binding: Single-ply Cream Binding on Top
- Neck: 1-piece Mahogany Neck with Long Neck Tenon, fitted with Hide Glue
- Profile: 50's Rounded
- Truss Rod: Historic Truss Rod Assembly (No Tubing)
- Fingerboard: One-piece Rosewood, attached with Hide Glue
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoid
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.687"/2.062"
- Nut: Nylon, PLEK System slits
- Headstock Inlay: Holly Headstock Veneer w/ Pearl logo
- Potentiometers: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Controls
- Capacitors: Bumblebee
- Tuners: Kluson™ Deluxe
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Bucker
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Case: Custom Shop Hardshell
- Additional: Each 2017 Custom Shop Les Paul Standard comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, adjustment literature, and documentation for the guitar's two year warranty