Gibson Acoustic 2018 J-45 Standard, Vintage Sunburst
Gibson Acoustic 2018 J-45 Product Overview by GAK
The most popular acoustic dreadnaught in Gibson's range, the J-45 is a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sided acoustic guitar which features vintage-style and fantastic, warm sound.
The J-45 features a round-shoulder dreadnought body shape which gives you big bodied sound to cut through any mix.
Onboard you will find an LR Baggs VTC pickup system, one of the most natural sounding acoustic-electric pickups on the market. The pickup features a dynamic EQ which compresses certain frequencies as you play.
The guitar features a stunning Vintage Sunburst finish.
- Series: Gibson Model Year 2018
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped x-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany, Slim Taper
- Scale length: 24.75’'
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, Rosewood
- Saddle: Tusq
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC (Volume and Tone controls)
- Finishes available: Vintage Sunburst
- Case: Hardshell