Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass, Worn Cherry
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass, Worn Cherry Overview.
The Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 50's, but with modern features. Not just for smaller players, the short scale length is actually chosen by many for its strong fundamental tone and sits perfectly in a track when recording. The mahogany double cutaway body and mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard balances perfectly when playing either sitting or strapped on. It's equipped with a single expanded range LP BassBucker pickup with single volume and tone controls for simplicity. The volume pot has a push-pull feature to coil tap the pickup scooping the mids for further tone shaping possibilities.
- Material Maple
- Profile Rounded
- Scale Length 30.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.6"
- End of Board Width 2.32"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Body Material Mahogany
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish Chrome
- Bridge 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuning Machines Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers
- Pickguard Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover Black
- Neck Pickup BassBucker
- Controls 1 Push/Pull Volume (Coil-Tap) & 1 Tone
- Strings .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case Designer Series Gig Bag
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Great sounding short scale bass that looks pretty cool. Just what I was after