Jackson JS32 Dinky Floyd Rose (Satin Black)
Jackson JS32 Dinky Floyd Rose Satin Black Overview by GAK
Another great example of Jackson churning out high quality at a low price without sacrificing the sheer scope of awesomeness that is the JS32 Dinky.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners. Available in Gloss Black and Snow White
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson Licensed Double Locking Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups,
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year