Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3R, Mirror
Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL3R, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The resonant basswood body features ergonomically contoured curves and is paired to a through-body maple neck with scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue, graphite-reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability against climate-induced warping and an oiled back finish for smooth playability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge pickup delivers tight and means lows with searing top end for rock or metal styles, while direct mount Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickups broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat pickup combination is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and sparkling clean tones.
Shape and explore pickup combinations with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
With its dynamite Mirror top, white body binding, mirror piranha tooth inlays, chrome hardware and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line mirror headstock, the Pro Series Soloist SL3R is a magnificent head-turner.
- Body Shape:Soloist™
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Top:Mirror
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Mirror Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width):Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups:Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 (Bridge),Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Middle),Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Positions 2, 3 & 4)
- Controls:Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to switch between Voice 1 and Voice 2 in Positions 1 & 5)
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)