Korg Electribe EMX2 Music Production Station, Blue
Following the chic gray unit, the lineup has been joined by a metallic blue model that's reminiscent of the previous model, the ELECTRIBE MX. Complemented by the numerous colorfully illuminated LEDs, this unit will energize your playing. The sound engine of the electribe provides 55 types of analog modeling oscillator, giving you a high degree of flexibility to quickly create sounds. You can choose from simple waveforms such as Saw, Pulse, Triangle, and Sine, or more complex varieties such as Sync, Ring Mod, Cross Mod, and VPM. Parameters have been carefully selected to allow maximum effect with minimum editing. This means that you simply need to select an oscillator and turn the knobs to create sinuous bass lines, gigantic poly synth sounds, warm pads, or an infinite variety of any other synth sounds you want. Also provided are PCM oscillators ideal for creating sequences, including 257 Drum/Perc sounds indispensable for beat-making, 44 instrument-type sounds such as Piano, Organ, Brass, and Guitar, and 52 types of voice and sound-effect sounds. The much-requested polyphonic performance support now makes it easier to create styles such as house music, where chord-work is important.
A new metallic blue model – a nod to the legacy of electribe
Following the chic gray unit, the lineup has been joined by a metallic blue model that's reminiscent of the previous model, the ELECTRIBE MX. Complemented by the numerous colorfully illuminated LEDs, this unit will energize your playing.
Many new functions added via system update
Updates make the electribe evolve daily. System version 2 adds support for the much-requested pattern chain function and undo function, as well as support for original value display. Users who already own an electribe can update their unit and then enjoy playing.
Download over 200 bonus patterns
Electribe artists, sound designers, and beat makers from around the world have created bonus pattern data packed with new sounds, phrases, and sequences. These 203 different patterns include synthesizer sounds, drum kits, and ideas that work with a variety of musical styles. They are provided as reference materials for your beat-making or as foundations to give you new inspiration.
- Type Analog modeling sound engine + PCM sound engine
- Maximum Polyphony 24 voices
- * The polyphony of the entire pattern varies depending on the Oscillator, Filter, and Insert Fx type.
- * Independent parameters for each voice have been simplified; four voices share the parameters of one conventional voice.
- Oscillator Type (409), Pitch/Glide, Edit Oscillator Types Kick (56), Snare (58), Clap (16), HiHat (42), Cymbal (14), Tom (16), Percussion (55), Voice (16), Synth FX (18), Synth Hit (18), Inst Hit (16), Synth (55), Instrument (28), Audio In (1)
- Filter Filter (Cutoff), Resonance, EG Int, LPF/HPF/BPF (16)
- Modulation Type (72) Depth, Speed
- Amp/Envelope Generator Level, Pan, Attack, Decay/Release, Amp EG On/Off
- Scale Types 35
- Gate Arpeggiator Types 50
- Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion 24 bit
- Sequencer Number of Steps 16 steps x 4
- Number of Parts 16 parts (one part consists of a sound, steps, insert effect, modulation sequence, etc) Number of Patterns 250 patterns (200 Presets / 50 Initial)
- (one pattern consists of parts, master effect, key, scale setting, etc)
- Motion Sequences Up to 24 motion sequences can be stored (for each pattern)
- Groove Types 25
- Pattern Set Up to 64 patterns can be stored
- Pattern Chain Up to 250 patterns can be chained
- Export Ableton Live project file format, WAV file format (48 kHz, 16 bit)
- Event Recording Up to 100 files can be saved