Korg Kronos 2 Music Workstation 73
Korg Kronos 2 Music Workstation 73 Product Overview by GAK
After the success of the original Kronos, Korg
The Kronos 2 comes with Korg's greatly enhanced SGX-2 Grand piano engine on board and the RH3 weighted Hammer action keys allow extremely realistic piano playing.
The Kronos includes a huge eight-inch (800 x 600pixel) SVGA
- Enhanced SGX-2 Grand Piano Engine featuring the new Berlin Grand Massive sound selection
- Sounds from our master sound design team
- KRONOS Expansion Sound Libraries added
- Artist Sound Libraries
- Famous Song Sounds
- Nine distinct sound engines
- Innovative Set List mode with many new updates
- Colour TouchView display-now with Touch-Drag capability
- Beautiful new sleek look with wood side panels
- Many of the new features will be available to existing KRONOS owners as an OS upgrade
Well, I have been a Korg player for always and loved the ease of editing and programming my Triton, but some things were slightly annoying. Enter Kronos 2 73, it is simply stunning and so easy to navigate, the programmes and combis are in a class of their own as are the features. I have never been so blown away by a keyboard as I am the kronos, I could write for days telling you how superb this thing is, but that will never be enough. Go, find one as a demo, play it, fall in love, you'll see.