Korg MS-20 Mini Mono Synth White
Korg MS-20 Mini Mono Synth Product Overview by GAK
More compact than the analog classic, the new Korg MS-20 mini in no way packs a smaller punch than the original! Featuring the same sonic topology, functions and design as the original MS-20 but adding a USB socket for direct DAW control.
This semi-modular monophonic synthesiser has the same 2VCO / 2VCF / 2VCA / 2EG / 1LFO with ring modulation, and envelope generators with hold and delay that made the original a stalwart in the sonic armoury of artists such as APHEX TWIN, THE PRODIGY, SOULWAX and JEAN MICHEL JARRE to name but a few.
The Korg MS-20 Mini Mono Synth will add a touch of retro chic and boundless sonic experimentation possibilities to any professional or project studio.
This model comes in a brand new limited edition white colourway.
Korg Product Overview
The KORG MS-20 mini, which faithfully reproduced the classic MS-20 at 86% of the original size, is now available as a limited-edition white monotone variation model. This model is the first new colour to appear in the nearly 40 years since the original unit went on sale in 1978. Based on the black that is emblematic of the MS-20's distinctive presence, this new model features a clean white monotone for its front panel and knobs, while retaining the faithful circuitry, 5-pin MIDI, and USB MIDI of the black MS-20 mini.
Combining a completely new freshness together with a vintage feel that befits the MS-20 as the original semi-modular synthesizer, this limited-edition model will be a great way to add classic MS-20 sounds to any setup!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20; a complete replication of the original analog circuitry:
- - 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- - Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with distinctive distortion
- - External signal processor (ESP)
- - Extremely flexible patching system
- Faithful recreation of the MS20 at 86% of the size
- MIDI IN and USB connector
- Replicates every detail of the original, down to the package binding and the included manual
- The classic MS-20 -resurrected in mini size!
- An analog synthesizer that reproduces the original circuitry from 1978
- Korg's MS-20 monophonic synthesizer, first introduced in 1978, is still a coveted instrument to this day, thanks to its thick, robust sound, its powerful, iconic analog filter, and its versatile patching options. Over 300,000 people have enjoyed the distinct MS-20 sounds from the original, from Korg's MS-20 plug-in synth, and the iMS-20 iPad app.
- Today, the sounds of the MS-20 have been reborn as the MS-20 Mini. The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 have perfectly reproduced its circuitry and fitted it into a body that's been shrunk to 86% of the original size, yet retains the distinctive look of the original that remains unfaded despite the passage of time.
- The MS-20 mini will amaze you with its absolutely authentic analog synth sound.