Korg NanoKontrol 2 (Black) Slim-Line USB Control Surface
Korg NanoKontrol 2 Overview by GAK
The Korg NanoKontrol 2 is a Slim-Line USB powered controller for use with PC, Mac and iPad. Compact, lightweight and very affordable, the Korg NanoKontrol 2 is the ideal mixing controller for the travelling producer. With 8 channels, each with their own Fader, Pan knob and dedicated Mute, Solo and Record button, this low-profile mixing controller from Korg is everything you need to set the levels of your tracks easily and professionally.
Available in both Black and White.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Low-profile, multi-function control surface
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
- In a body proportioned to fit perfectly in front of your laptop computer, the nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of the controllers you need to control your music software. The nanoKONTROL2 also features a dedicated transport control section. The buttons have been carefully selected to be useful with your software, ensuring simple and intuitive control. Many software titles - including major DAW programs - are supported, dramatically reducing the need to make complicated connection settings.
- A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record. This arrangement is a real convenience when recording automation for multiple channels. There's also a marker button, making it easy to assign marks at important points in your song for more efficient recording and song production. When using a software synthesizer, you can assign parameters to the desired controllers for easy control. For example you could use the faders to control the ADSR of an envelope generator, and use the knobs to control the filter's cutoff frequency and resonance, etc.
- The nanoKONTROL2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software - available free on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. For example, the minimum and maximum values for each control change message can be specified.
- Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.