Korg NuTekt HD-S Harmonic Distortion Pedal Overview
Created by legendary product visionary: Fumio Mieda, the Nu:Tekt HD-S is a build-it-yourself pedal that combines three different distortion circuits to deliver never-before heard harmonic distortion.
Make new and as-yet-undiscovered sounds – from the traditional fuzz to out-of-this-world distorted sounds - by mixing the different distortion circuits. A wide range of sonic possibilities means you can use HD-S with guitars, bass guitars, synths, and more – anywhere you’re looking for new and unique sounds. One of the hallmarks of the Nu:Tekt series is that they’re assembled by you! The HD-S kit doesn’t require soldering, and the necessary tools are included – making it easy to have the enjoyment and satisfaction of creating your own sound, from scratch.
The power of three
The HD-S reimagines the distortion pedal, with modulation and filter-like control over your sound. In addition to four control knobs on the panel, you can use three additional trimmer knobs to adjust the balance between each of the distortion circuits for sonic results as tame or as wild as you can imagine.
Easy assembly Assemble
The HD-S with ease, just like a model kit - no soldering required. All necessary tools are included, along with a circuit diagram in the owner’s manual. Perfect for those who love building their own effect units with top-notch performance and sound.
- Three distortion circuits create previously unheard sounds, from traditional fuzz to aggressive harmonic distortion
- Created by legendary product visionary: Fumio Mieda
- Four knobs on the panel, and three inside for broad creative possibilities
- Easy and fast to assemble with all tools included (no soldering required!)
- Can be used for other instruments as well as guitar
- Inputs Mono ¼” Jack
- Outputs Mono ¼” Jack
- Power 9v battery, or DC9V AC adapter (both sold separately)
- Approx. 10 hours battery life
- Consumption 45mA
- Dimensions 122 x 96 x 55mm
- Weight 340g (without battery)