Laney GS212IE 160W 2x12 Cab
The Laney GS212IE Guitar Speaker Cabinet is designed to be used with GH100/50L, VH100R along with all Laney tube combos.
The Laney GS212IE Guitar Speaker Cabinet is fitted with 2x12" Celestion Seventy 80 drivers which provide the player with strong, tight mids and a pleasing lift in the upper range.
Combine the GS212IE with a GH50L and get an amazing super compact but truly tuneful rig. The Laney GS212IE is constructed out of high-grade plywood construction and fitted with new top mount recessed grip handles for ease of portability.
- Power RMS 160 Watts Power Handling Mono @ 16 Ohms, 2 x 80 Watts Stereo @ 8 Ohms
- Impedance Switchable 8 or 16 Ohms
- Drivers: 2 x Celestiion Seventy 80's
- Baffle Straight
- Cabinet Design Custom-designed plywood cabinet optimised for use with GH100L, GH50L and VH100R valve heads. Chrome corners, Ergonomic grip handles.
- Weight: 20kg
- Dimensions (mm): Width 715 x Height 358 x Depth 455
Absolutely incredible sound from this 2x12 can from Laney. I was looking to replace my Marshall 4x12 to make life a little easier loading in and out of gigs. Not only has it done that but it sounds so much better. Big lows, nice mids and top end. It covers all of em in such a great way. Can’t stop playing through it.