Laney CXP-108 Concept Compact Active Monitor
Laney Concept CXP-108 Overview by GAK:Designed for use as either stage monitors or for front of house, the CX range of active and passive enclosures combine portability with performance making them ideal for a wide variety of sound monitoring applications. Designed and engineered in Great Britain, the CXP-108 delivers 80 watts of power and is equipped with an 8″ woofer. The CXP-108 is an ultra-compact, active enclosure that may be used as a stage monitor or on a speaker stand. Finished in a tough vinyl covering with metal corners with rubber feet and a kick-proof steel grill, the CXP-108 will deliver gig after gig.
With a balanced Mic input, ¼ jack Line input , two-band EQ and Master Volume the CXP-108 has everything you need and nothing you don’t in a live situation. The CXP-108 includes a Line Link socket for connecting to an additional active enclosure or monitor. The CXP-108 is fitted with a 35mm pole stand fitting allowing the unit to be used on a speaker stand as a side fill monitor or front of house speaker when desired.
- CABINET DESIGN: FULL RANGE STAGE MONITOR. LOW PROFILE, ROAD READY CONSTRUCTION WITH KICK-PROOF METAL GRILLE, METAL CORNERS & RUBBER FEET
- CHANNELS: SINGLE CHANNEL
- CHANNEL CONTROLS: VOLUME, TREBLE & BASS
- DRIVERS: 1 X 8" WOOFER WITH DUAL CONCENTRIC DIAGRAPHAM (4 OHM)
- EQUALISATION: BASS & TREBLE
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 78HZ TO 20KHZ
- IMPEDANCE: 4 OHMS
- INPUTS: MIC & LINE IN JACKS
- KICK PROOF METAL GRILL: YES
- LINE IN: YES - JACK
- POWER: 80W INTO 4 OHM
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS: 1 X EXTERNAL SPEAKER
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: (H X W X D in MM) 25 X 435 X 300
- WEIGHT: 8.5KG
- PORTS: FRONT
- POLE STAND FITTING: YES, 35MM POLE STAND SOCKET
Spot on - thank you!