Line 6 PowerCab 112 250W 1x12 Active Guitar Cab
Line 6 PowerCab Product Overview by GAK
A 1x12 active speaker system from Line 6, the PowerCab 112 gives you an authentic "amp-in-the-room" experience when paired with any modeller. Engineered to deliver superb results with any modeller, but, as one would expect, it is the perfect sonic complement to Line 6 Helix guitar processors, completing the chain—from guitar input to guitar speaker.
Guitarists can use Flat Mode to reproduce the sound of their modeller’s presets with a wide frequency range and the punch of a real guitar speaker, or bypass their modeller’s speaker cabinet emulation and use Line 6’s new Speaker Modeling technology to swap in models of any of six classic and boutique loudspeaker drivers.
The Cab features a 12" custom hybrid coaxial driver, a 250-watt amplifier that provides up to 128dB of peak SPL and is constructed of a Curved plywood for a solid lightweight feel.
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Custom Guitar Coaxial
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Compression Driver
- Compression Driver Impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Loudness SPL: 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Peak Wattage: 250 watts
- XLR Direct Outs: 1
- Combination Input Jacks: 1
- L6 LINK™ / AES/EBU: No
- USB Audio Interface: No
- Presets: No
- Display: No
- Speaker Emulations: 6
- Impulse Response Support: No
- MIDI I/O: No
- Kick Stands: Yes
- Weight: 15.08 kg (33 lb 4 oz)
- Dimensions (mm): 567 x 462 x 305