Marshall JVM215C 50W 1x12 Valve Combo
The Marshall JVM215C is, in a nutshell, an all-valve, 2-channel, 50W version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C. Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one box.
The JVM215C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls for overall tone-shaping power.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 50W power
- All-valve, with 5 x
- 12AX7s and 2 x EL34s
- 12" Celestion speaker
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
fab tone, love it
Early signs are that this is the Marshall tone and flexibility I wanted in a practical package. Will take some time to find my preferred settings for gigging but I expect it will be worth the effort!