Martin 000-18 Auditorium Acoustic
Martin Product Overview
Redesigned for 2014, the Martin 000-18 remains one of the most popular small bodied Martin models. This fantastic vintage inspired classic now features an aged Sitka Spruce top, paired with a beautiful Mahogany back and sides. The result is a wonderfully balanced guitar suited perfectly to finger-style and light strumming.
The Martin 000-18 is constructed using 'Standard X Scalloped' bracing and the scale length is a short 24.9". The neck has a fantastically comfortable low oval profile with a 'Performing Artist' taper which is 1-3/4" width at the nut and has a 2-3/16" string spacing at the bridge, making this a perfect guitar for complex finger picking.
Aesthetically, the Martin 000-18 features Tortoise Shell binding and open gear vintage tuners with butterbean knobs. The Headstock is faced with a Rosewood veneer and has the classic, large 'Old Style' Martin logo. If you are looking for a small bodied guitar with a great vintage feel and tone, the Martin 000-18 is the guitar for you!
Includes a fitted Martin Hardcase.
- Model: 000-18
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Brown
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Large Old Style
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - Green Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
No upgrades available