Martin M-36 Re-Imagined Grand Auditorium Acoustic
Martin M-36 Re-Imagined Product Overview by GAK
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Re-Imagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
Born for jazz clubs and blues haunts, the M36 is a Grand Auditorium acoustic, constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood, a very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
The biggest change that Martin has made from the previous model is the introduction of forward-shifted bracing, giving the guitar more resonance than ever before.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
- Series: Standard Series Re-Imagined
- Body Shape: Concert
- Back/ Side Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Finish: Gloss
- Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl- Style 28
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4''
- Tuners: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Buttons: Large
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Moulded Hardshell